Renewable heating and cooling from Wastewater / Vienna
Heating and cooling of new central Vienna Canal in Vienna-Blumental via energy from wastewater
Use of waste heat from wastewater for heating and cooling of the new headquarters of Wien Kanal in Wien-Blumental.
The following research questions are answered by ThermaFLEX:
- Concept for smart use of renewable energy from municipal wastewater.
- Heating 215 kW (max. 450 kW) of heat pump
- Cooling 400 kW (max. 500 kW) to heat pump
- Design and installation of specific heat exchangers
- Development and installation of innovative monitoring for
Support operation of heating/cooling centre
- Monitoring influence on duct operation (temperature, level, etc.)
- AEE INTEC
- Wien Kanal (not in the consortium)
- Other partners from the consortium for specific topics