The heating and cooling supply accounts for about 50 % of the total energy demand across all sectors (household, industry and transport), both in Austria and on average in the EU, and is therefore highly relevant for the success of the energy transition.
The Green Tech Radar “Integrated Heat Transition” was developed and implemented by AEE INTEC together with the Green Tech Cluster. The webinar, which was realised on the 27th of January, covered the contents, presented concrete ongoing projects and, as a highlight, the BMK gave an exclusive insight into the new Austrian heating strategy.
This webinar takes place in cooperation with the Green Energy Lab.
Program of the webinar (recording video):
- Welcome and introduction, Johann Koinegg (Green Tech Cluster), Susanne Supper (Green Energy Lab).
- The results of the radar-integrated heat transition, Gerald Zotter (AEE INTEC)
- Project impulses
- Intelligent and sustainable heat supply in the lead project ThermaFLEX, Joachim Kelz, (AEE INTEC)
- Hybrid District Heating DEMO, Matthias Lehner (Energie Burgenland)
- The new heating strategy of the BMK, Dr. Heidi Adensam (BMK)
- Discussion and question and answer session
Recording from the webinar:
Greentech webpage: here
Green Tech Cluster magazine: